<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Rankpire | xtameembb | Activity</title>
	<link>https://rankpire.com/members/xtameembb/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://rankpire.com/members/xtameembb/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for xtameembb.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 01:45:33 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.10.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf28887abb2b5be49b78e97a2b3a3d1a</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: 8 Co-op Games That Are Best Played with [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1247/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 01:45:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>8 Co-op Games That Are Best Played with Strangers</p>
<p>Most gamers have heard it a hundred times: &#8220;Co-op is always better with friends.&#8221; But for some games, the magic happens not in a Discord call with lifelong buddies, but in the unpredictable chaos of public lobbies and pick-up groups. There&#8217;s a unique thrill to entering a match with total&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1247"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1247/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db458bba93a9540977f4860834192d89</guid>
				<title>xtameembb earned 10 Lag Tokens: 10 Points for log in to website 1 time (limited to 1 per day)</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1246/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 01:45:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div id="gamipress-points-award-4841" class="gamipress-points-award user-has-earned">
<div class="gamipress-points-type-image"></div>
<div class="gamipress-points-type-description">10 Points for log in to website 1 time (limited to 1 per day)</div>
</div>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b8f5adaf07c4ba276c5496416c72faa</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Silksong Widow Boss Guide: Silk Traps, Bells, [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1245/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 22:54:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong Widow Boss Guide: Silk Traps, Bells, and Patience</p>
<p>Bellhart&#8217;s haunting is not a subtle affair. The Widow of Bellhart pulls leftover Silk from Pharloom&#8217;s remnants, using it to puppeteer the town and summon a storm of bells. Hornet, the protagonist of Hollow Knight: Silksong, has every reason to cut the strings. And make no mistake:&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1245"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1245/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4d1d00db396721d30d4de220194ea590</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Wuthering Waves Charts a Course for Xbox as Version [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1244/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 14:06:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wuthering Waves Charts a Course for Xbox as Version 3.3 Approaches</p>
<p>Wuthering Waves has spent the better part of two years proving that a post-apocalyptic open world could feel brisk rather than bloated. Since its May 2024 debut, Kuro Games&#8217; flagship has grown from a scrappy challenger into one of the most respected live-service titles on&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1244"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1244/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c619d4c7f987002804752d8941e527e3</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Mornye Team Guide: My Best Comps in Wuthering Waves
I'll [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1243/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 06:53:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mornye Team Guide: My Best Comps in Wuthering Waves</p>
<p>I&#8217;ll be honest — when I first pulled Mornye, I expected another Verina clone I&#8217;d bench within a week. Instead, she quietly became the glue holding two of my favorite teams together. She&#8217;s a support in Wuthering Waves with universal buffs and healing, which means she can slot into almost any&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1243"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1243/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4796adbfaa59a740846142b11b8be530</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Wuthering Waves: Lucy's Best Team Compositions in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1242/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 05:59:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wuthering Waves: Lucy&#8217;s Best Team Compositions in 2026</p>
<p>In the ever-evolving meta of Wuthering Waves, Lucy remains a character whose potential is tightly interwoven with a single partner: Rebecca. Unlike many flexible supports, Lucy&#8217;s kit is designed with specific synergies that make her less of a plug-and-play unit and more of a&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1242"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1242/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">237bc2c362b7293b3acc5d1b56f7a2ac</guid>
				<title>xtameembb earned 10 Lag Tokens: 10 Points for log in to website 1 time (limited to 1 per day)</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1241/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 05:59:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div id="gamipress-points-award-4841" class="gamipress-points-award user-has-earned">
<div class="gamipress-points-type-image"></div>
<div class="gamipress-points-type-description">10 Points for log in to website 1 time (limited to 1 per day)</div>
</div>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">218b5dacfde62e84bdfac2231e4a02c1</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Wuthering Waves 3.1: Why Kuro Games' Open World Rewards [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1240/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 23:11:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wuthering Waves 3.1: Why Kuro Games&#8217; Open World Rewards a Return</p>
<p>Wuthering Waves has long since stopped being a curiosity and become a fixture. Kuro Games&#8217; story-driven action RPG has collected an array of prestigious awards and nominations, among them a TGA Player&#8217;s Voice win and a TGA Best Mobile Game nomination. Its reception on PC&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1240"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1240/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f6c5a4d5915c444abedf174437ec31eb</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Wuthering Waves 3.3: Hiyuki Hijacks My Sleep Schedule [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1239/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 19:08:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wuthering Waves 3.3: Hiyuki Hijacks My Sleep Schedule on April 29</p>
<p>So here we are again. Me, sitting in front of a glowing monitor at an ungodly hour, refreshing a countdown timer like it owes me money, because <strong>Wuthering Waves 3.3</strong> has decided that April 29, 2026, at <strong>11:00 PM ET (UTC-4)</strong> is the perfect moment to rearrange my entire life. The&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1239"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1239/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e164410ba5badf68733f7b8c04044a4</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: No, That Wuthering Waves Cyberpunk Crossover Isn't [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1238/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 16:05:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No, That Wuthering Waves Cyberpunk Crossover Isn&#8217;t Canon, Writer Says</p>
<p>So, I finally jumped into the Wuthering Waves x Cyberpunk: Edgerunners crossover, and honestly? It hit me harder than I expected. You get to run around Night City as Lucy and Rebecca, which is a wild sentence to type in 2026. The whole event is built on the aftermath of&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1238"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1238/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c96137fbff7e89e4004e691f51354294</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: WuWa Lucilla Banner: Server Times, Characters, and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1237/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 14:15:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>WuWa Lucilla Banner: Server Times, Characters, and My Hype</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve been biting my nails waiting for Lucilla to finally drop in Wuthering Waves. Ever since the drip marketing teaser, I&#8217;ve been counting down the days like a kid waiting for Christmas. And now, with the release date confirmed for June 13, 2026, I can hardly contain my excitement. Let&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1237"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1237/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">158840e28f40a3ce8f5d985c24fa955c</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Wuthering Waves 3.1 Release Date and Maintenance Times [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1236/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 12:38:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wuthering Waves 3.1 Release Date and Maintenance Times for Aemeath Banner</p>
<p>Wuthering Waves version 3.1 is set to arrive in early February 2026, and players are already counting down the hours. With two new five-star Resonators—Aemeath and Luuk Herssen—joining the roster, along with reruns of Chisa and Lupa, the update promises to shake up team&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1236"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1236/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">025c39649d715e49624a2602d36f2106</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Aemeath Best Teams in Wuthering Waves: Premium [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1235/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 06:06:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aemeath Best Teams in Wuthering Waves: Premium and Mono-Fusion</p>
<p>In 2026, Aemeath remains one of the strongest DPS characters in Wuthering Waves. Her damage ceiling is high, but reaching it depends on more than raw stats. Her rotations are complicated, and they shift based on the characters around her. That makes team building a core part of&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1235"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1235/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2cfa4fd21a6ac6b342a7d88bdfd936ac</guid>
				<title>xtameembb earned 10 Lag Tokens: 10 Points for log in to website 1 time (limited to 1 per day)</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1234/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 06:06:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div id="gamipress-points-award-4841" class="gamipress-points-award user-has-earned">
<div class="gamipress-points-type-image"></div>
<div class="gamipress-points-type-description">10 Points for log in to website 1 time (limited to 1 per day)</div>
</div>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ebf2db0b65c09bc48562cf800806dfe</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Waiting for WuWa 3.4: A Rover's Cyberpunk [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1233/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 20:18:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Waiting for WuWa 3.4: A Rover&#8217;s Cyberpunk Collab Diary</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve been staring at my screen for hours. The clock on my wall says 10:58 PM ET on June 7, 2026. Two minutes. Just two minutes until Wuthering Waves 3.4 goes live&#8230; assuming Kuro Games doesn&#8217;t throw a last-minute maintenance curveball. My coffee is cold, my chair has a permanent imprint of&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1233"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1233/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7cb3343b7ef3a5e86a68d05d3099b09e</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: I Marked My Calendar for the WuWa 3.6 Livestream and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1232/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 10:36:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I Marked My Calendar for the WuWa 3.6 Livestream and Its Astrite Codes</p>
<p>I have a ritual that begins long before a Wuthering Waves patch goes live: I clear a quiet hour, brew something too strong, and sit with my notebook like a lighthouse keeper cataloguing ships that never dock. On August 7, 2026, at 07:00 AM ET (UTC-4), that ritual returns&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1232"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1232/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f55f87f2b926ce550a89a8ca42b52bb9</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Wuthering Waves Xbox Debut Confirmed for July 10, [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1231/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 04:44:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wuthering Waves Xbox Debut Confirmed for July 10, Version 3.5 Brings New Characters and Mengzhou</p>
<p>Kuro Games has finally pulled back the curtain on the Xbox release of Wuthering Waves, confirming that the open-world gacha sensation will arrive on Xbox Series X/S, Xbox for PC, and Xbox Cloud on July 10, 2026. The launch aligns perfectly with&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1231"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1231/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7cee7028f709e67ca0416e3572dc6aba</guid>
				<title>xtameembb earned 10 Lag Tokens: 10 Points for log in to website 1 time (limited to 1 per day)</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1230/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 04:43:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div id="gamipress-points-award-4841" class="gamipress-points-award user-has-earned">
<div class="gamipress-points-type-image"></div>
<div class="gamipress-points-type-description">10 Points for log in to website 1 time (limited to 1 per day)</div>
</div>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b8261d77d0bac38283c175e719ecf47</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Yangyang: Xuanling Build Guide: Heavy Attack Havoc [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1229/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 23:42:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yangyang: Xuanling Build Guide: Heavy Attack Havoc Queen &#x1f451;</p>
<p>So, I pulled Yangyang: Xuanling. And let me tell you, my first thought was, &#8216;Wait, Yangyang got a glow-up?&#8217; But no, this isn&#8217;t your grandma&#8217;s Anemo Yangyang. This is a whole new beast—Havoc element, Heavy Attack focus, and a kit that made me scratch my head for a solid hour. &#x1f914;</p>
</p>
<p>But after&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1229"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1229/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a185fda8645c8d205ed9100e47f027ce</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Little Nightmares 3 Co-Op: A Beautiful Nightmare I'd [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1228/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 12:42:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Little Nightmares 3 Co-Op: A Beautiful Nightmare I&#8217;d Rather Survive Alone</p>
<p>I&#8217;ll be honest: I was a total wuss when the original Little Nightmares came out. Too young, too jumpy, and way too attached to my blankie to appreciate being chased by a giant woman with a distorted face. But Little Nightmares 2? That one hooked me. It doubled down&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1228"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1228/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b1851f2272cf3339ea86f9ca2b531a27</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Suisui Best Build in Wuthering Waves: Firstlight's [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1227/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 10:20:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Suisui Best Build in Wuthering Waves: Firstlight&#8217;s Herald and Song of Feathered Trace</p>
<p>I still remember the first time I slotted Suisui into my team. I had just pulled her on a whim, and honestly, I wasn&#8217;t sure what to expect. A 5-star Glacio support? In a meta that already had plenty of healers and buffers? But after a few hours of testing,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1227"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1227/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d15210611b8bd6a60f57f468fb26907d</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: WuWa 3.5: I'm Ready for Mengzhou, Xuanling, and a [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1226/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 04:50:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>WuWa 3.5: I&#8217;m Ready for Mengzhou, Xuanling, and a 7-Hour Maintenance Nap</p>
<p>So, Wuthering Waves 3.5 is officially landing on July 9, 2026, at 11:00 PM ET (UTC-4). I don&#8217;t know about you, but my body is already in full gacha-pull position. The maintenance window is seven hours long, which means I&#8217;ll be refreshing the server status page like a&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1226"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1226/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b28660817435deb82fd43fc9ce092d51</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Suisui in Wuthering Waves 3.5: Release Date, Time, [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1225/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 03:28:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Suisui in Wuthering Waves 3.5: Release Date, Time, and Banner Lineup</p>
<p>So, the wait is almost over for anyone who has been hoarding their Astrites since the Version 3.5 update dropped. Suisui, the newest resonator to join the roster in Wuthering Waves, is set to arrive as the second-half banner of Version 3.5, and her debut is locked in for <strong>July&hellip;</strong></p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1225"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1225/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a925163d16ccb66d78869ef8a7e61865</guid>
				<title>xtameembb earned 10 Lag Tokens: 10 Points for log in to website 1 time (limited to 1 per day)</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1224/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 03:28:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div id="gamipress-points-award-4841" class="gamipress-points-award user-has-earned">
<div class="gamipress-points-type-image"></div>
<div class="gamipress-points-type-description">10 Points for log in to website 1 time (limited to 1 per day)</div>
</div>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">23f3e2370364a0bd6183f8e44356b7ca</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Little Nightmares 3: Supermassive's Charming Horror [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1223/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 15:49:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Little Nightmares 3: Supermassive&#8217;s Charming Horror Co-op Adventure</p>
<p>Little Nightmares 3 was a big deal for Bandai Namco when it launched in 2025, and now in 2026, it&#8217;s clear that the gamble paid off. The first two games, developed by Tarsier Studios, are cult classics of the horror genre. But with Tarsier moving on to a new IP, the sequel had&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1223"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1223/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e538c12aaadde51b1f205472dc0226c</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Silksong: I Unlocked the Choral Chambers Stage Door [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1222/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 15:29:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong: I Unlocked the Choral Chambers Stage Door and Fought Trobbio</p>
<p>I still remember the first time I laid eyes on that locked door in Choral Chambers. It was just above the Grand Bellway, bottom-right of the zone, and I could see a golden lever mocking me from the other side. Hornet could not reach it. No amount of&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1222"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1222/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2d334cb7caa44285efae0d4301a0ca0</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Silksong's Silkeater Grubs: A Lifeline for Lost Rosaries [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1221/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 08:38:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong&#8217;s Silkeater Grubs: A Lifeline for Lost Rosaries in Pharloom</p>
<p>In the ruthless realm of Hollow Knight: Silksong, Pharloom has established itself as one of the most unforgiving settings in modern action-platforming. Even when compared with the infected Hallownest of the original Hollow Knight, the kingdom&#8217;s economy is brutal. Benches,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1221"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1221/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bc71613a70c3462e1abe24e62f650b8e</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Hollow Knight: Silksong's Rosary Bead Sound Is a [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1220/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 07:44:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollow Knight: Silksong&#8217;s Rosary Bead Sound Is a Tiny Masterclass in Audio Design</p>
<p>In an industry that often prizes visual fidelity and cinematic spectacle, sound design remains one of the most quietly powerful tools in a developer&#8217;s arsenal. Hollow Knight: Silksong, the long-awaited sequel to Team Cherry&#8217;s 2017 metroidvania classic,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1220"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1220/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79aa50d210690fe068d4d18213a12f47</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Hollow Knight: Silksong - Sister Splinter Boss [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1219/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 07:29:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollow Knight: Silksong &#8211; Sister Splinter Boss Guide: Abilities, Phases, and Reward</p>
<p>In the sprawling, treacherous region of Shellwood in Hollow Knight: Silksong, players will inevitably cross paths with a formidable foe: Sister Splinter. This boss guards the path to the invaluable Cling Grip ability, which allows Hornet to climb walls and&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1219"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1219/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a385ef1dfbc7fa45db5d4beefefba179</guid>
				<title>xtameembb earned 10 Lag Tokens: 10 Points for log in to website 1 time (limited to 1 per day)</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1218/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 07:28:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div id="gamipress-points-award-4841" class="gamipress-points-award user-has-earned">
<div class="gamipress-points-type-image"></div>
<div class="gamipress-points-type-description">10 Points for log in to website 1 time (limited to 1 per day)</div>
</div>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">003e16e1b2e6de765bfc194373eb4b93</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Thread Storm: The Silksong Skill I Almost [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1217/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 14:27:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thread Storm: The Silksong Skill I Almost Missed</p>
<p>Listen, I&#8217;m a seasoned bug hunter. I&#8217;ve dodged, pogoed, and silk-dashed my way through countless metroidvanias. But <em>Hollow Knight: Silksong</em>? It humbled me. Not because of its bosses (okay, maybe a little), but because I spent roughly 20 hours wandering Pharloom before realizing I had&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1217"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1217/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be2adfd01c67230676e19f26d16d6851</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: How I Reached the Memorium in Silksong: Map Location [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1216/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 13:02:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How I Reached the Memorium in Silksong: Map Location and Route Guide</p>
<p>Hey, fellow Hornet fans! If you are lost in the Citadel and keep hearing about a mysterious place called the Memorium, I have got you covered. I spent way too many hours wandering the lower corridors of Hollow Knight: Silksong before I finally figured out the exact route, and&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1216"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1216/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d0562417017f99aed7694804f20e137</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Silksong: Balm for the Wounded — I Saved Sherma and All I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1215/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 11:12:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong: Balm for the Wounded — I Saved Sherma and All I Got Was This Spool Fragment</p>
<p>Ah, the Whiteward. The place where hope goes to get a haircut and never comes back. If you are playing Silksong in 2026 and you have finally reached the Citadel, congratulations. Act 2 is less of a guided tour and more of a haunted museum where every exhibit&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1215"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1215/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">920f1ee393523c28dd56cea7a87681f3</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Lies of P: A Soulslike Phenomenon That Redefined [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1214/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 10:32:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Lies of P: A Soulslike Phenomenon That Redefined Voice Acting and Stole Our Hearts</p>
<p>You know that feeling when a game comes out of nowhere and just grabs you by the collar? That was <em>Lies of P</em> for me. Back in 2023, I remember seeing the trailer and thinking, &#8216;Another Pinocchio-inspired Soulslike? Sure, why not.&#8217; But then I played it, and wow.&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1214"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1214/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e8850db928cfdccb5fa7f7cdab08fa05</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Where to Get Choir Cloaks in Silksong: A 2026 Guide
In [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1213/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 09:43:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Where to Get Choir Cloaks in Silksong: A 2026 Guide</p>
<p>In 2026, Hornet&#8217;s pilgrimage through Pharloom remains one of the most talked-about journeys in gaming, and Songclave still offers its quiet, desperate wishes. Among them is Cloaks of the Choir, a gathering quest that asks for 15 Choir Cloaks. It sounds simple enough, does it not? Yet&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1213"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1213/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e44c7d8f985b6fb082d3b2f737745603</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: My Complete Journey Through Hollow Knight: [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1212/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 08:13:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My Complete Journey Through Hollow Knight: Silksong&#8217;s Choral Chambers</p>
<p>I still remember crawling out of The Underworks after beating the Last Judge, only to be swallowed by the gilded nightmare of the Choral Chambers. If you skipped The Mist, this is likely your first real taste of the Citadel, and it is overwhelming. The halls are huge,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1212"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1212/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb3d723beed4718ac8de056225932da5</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: The Silksong Platinum Trophy Is Already in a Few [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1211/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 08:00:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The Silksong Platinum Trophy Is Already in a Few Players&#8217; Hands</p>
<p>I still remember the first time I booted up Hollow Knight: Silksong. It was September 2025, and like everyone else who had waited nearly seven years, I thought I was ready. I was not. The tight platforming, the diagonal bounce, the enemies that rip away two masks with a single hit —&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1211"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1211/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a683b13d1e8f8a82947026fba0c02963</guid>
				<title>xtameembb earned 10 Lag Tokens: 10 Points for log in to website 1 time (limited to 1 per day)</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1210/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 07:59:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div id="gamipress-points-award-4841" class="gamipress-points-award user-has-earned">
<div class="gamipress-points-type-image"></div>
<div class="gamipress-points-type-description">10 Points for log in to website 1 time (limited to 1 per day)</div>
</div>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a1cb8f05050a1077dbdaf6fa5245245</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Why Silksong's Enemy Gauntlets Fix a Classic [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1209/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 14:58:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Why Silksong&#8217;s Enemy Gauntlets Fix a Classic Soulslike Flaw</p>
<p>Like many players, I came to Hollow Knight: Silksong expecting a masterclass in metroidvania design. I got that, but I also got a game that understands something most soulslikes overlook. Silksong is defined by constant backtracking, powerful movement abilities, and steady,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1209"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1209/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3bfed831f50443ce69bfe4dfb4e23f8e</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Silksong Guide: How to Open the Ornate Lock and Beat [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1208/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 04:35:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong Guide: How to Open the Ornate Lock and Beat The Unravelled</p>
<p>As of 2026, Hollow Knight: Silksong continues to reward curious players who stray from the critical path, and few optional secrets are as easy to miss as the ornate lock mechanism hidden inside Whiteward. The device sits behind a keyhole, silent and unexplained, during Act&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1208"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1208/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8bcad3bdb57685b3943e909c8d4f5fc9</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Hollow Knight: Silksong Fine Pins Quest: My Fast [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1207/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 02:04:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollow Knight: Silksong Fine Pins Quest: My Fast Farming Guide</p>
<p>Have you ever spent an entire evening chasing a random drop in Hollow Knight: Silksong, only to watch your prize tumble into a spike pit? That was me with the Fine Pins quest in 2026. As a wanderer in Pharloom, I thought I had seen every annoying enemy the Citadel could throw at&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1207"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1207/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08241018f49641c9e26ce1a4661e700d</guid>
				<title>xtameembb earned 10 Lag Tokens: 10 Points for log in to website 1 time (limited to 1 per day)</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1206/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 02:04:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div id="gamipress-points-award-4841" class="gamipress-points-award user-has-earned">
<div class="gamipress-points-type-image"></div>
<div class="gamipress-points-type-description">10 Points for log in to website 1 time (limited to 1 per day)</div>
</div>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b3d6b0d02b2064bca4eb93c1923ad16</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Silksong Speedruns: How Runners Are Breaking the Game [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1205/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 11:32:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong Speedruns: How Runners Are Breaking the Game in 2026</p>
<p>I still remember the first time I booted up Hollow Knight: Silksong. The gorgeous hand-drawn art, the haunting music, and the brutal difficulty that made me question my sanity. That was back in 2025, and nearly a year later, I&#8217;m still slowly making my way through the game, dying to&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1205"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1205/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4eb8fcd3ebafca82be324adcffdb502c</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: My Painful Quest for Plasmium in Silksong (And How You [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1204/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 08:10:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My Painful Quest for Plasmium in Silksong (And How You Can Do It Too)</p>
<p>So, you&#8217;ve bumped into Alchemist Zylotol in the Wormways, huh? Yeah, that weird bug with the scientific vibes. He wants Plasmium, and he&#8217;s not exactly handing out a treasure map. I remember my first run—got lost in those winding tunnels for like an hour. But fear not, fellow&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1204"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1204/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9bcc52ca3f3d053eaab7fbf92b417985</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Hollow Knight: Silksong's Quest Journal Is the [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1203/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 06:43:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollow Knight: Silksong&#8217;s Quest Journal Is the RPG Hand-Holding Purists Secretly Needed</p>
<p>In 2026, Hollow Knight: Silksong is no longer a mythical sequel whispered about in forums. It is a real, sprawling, bug-infested triumph, and it has committed a crime that would make a certain kind of purist clutch their controller: it added a quest&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1203"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1203/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b8b635ca700a49cae9b9f13a843dc74b</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Silksong's Most Infuriating Bugs: A 2026 Survivor's [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1202/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 04:58:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong&#8217;s Most Infuriating Bugs: A 2026 Survivor&#8217;s Guide to Pharloom&#8217;s Worst Pests</p>
<p>Hollow Knight: Silksong has been out for a while by 2026, and its reputation as a punishing metroidvania has only hardened. Players still expect a few bugs in a game about bugs, but Team Cherry&#8217;s sequel delivers an overwhelming swarm of them. Not&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1202"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1202/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5813ce668207661ff7d5db81217d7c29</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Hollow Knight: Silksong - All Four Bilewater Bench [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1201/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 03:16:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollow Knight: Silksong &#8211; All Four Bilewater Bench Locations Revealed</p>
<p>As of 2026, Hollow Knight: Silksong&#8217;s Bilewater remains one of the most punishing and labyrinthine regions in Team Cherry&#8217;s sequel. The area is defined by toxic pools, cramped corridors, and relentless enemies, making every bench a vital lifeline. Bilewater contains four&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1201"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1201/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">664a94b8c7d289c7d296c04c1a2bc3ae</guid>
				<title>xtameembb earned 10 Lag Tokens: 10 Lag Tokens for publish an activity post 1 time</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1200/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 02:42:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div id="gamipress-points-award-4856" class="gamipress-points-award user-has-earned">
<div class="gamipress-points-type-image"></div>
<div class="gamipress-points-type-description">10 Lag Tokens for publish an activity post 1 time</div>
</div>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b62acc9f7d49c344006ff84ff7903bb</guid>
				<title>xtameembb posted an update: Hollow Knight: Silksong's Traversal Revolution: [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1199/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 02:42:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollow Knight: Silksong&#8217;s Traversal Revolution: A Masterclass in Fluid Metroidvania Movement</p>
<p>Hollow Knight: Silksong has finally arrived, and for many, it was well worth the wait. Team Cherry&#8217;s sophomore release takes the best elements of the original Hollow Knight and remixes them in clever, effective, and nuanced ways. It is not merely more&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1199"><a href="https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1199/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df5203d9f72ac6247f8944013fb6e846</guid>
				<title>xtameembb earned 10 Lag Tokens: 10 Points for log in to website 1 time (limited to 1 per day)</title>
				<link>https://rankpire.com/activity/p/1198/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 02:42:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div id="gamipress-points-award-4841" class="gamipress-points-award user-has-earned">
<div class="gamipress-points-type-image"></div>
<div class="gamipress-points-type-description">10 Points for log in to website 1 time (limited to 1 per day)</div>
</div>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		